Professional Licensed Civil Engineer
Location: Easton, MD.
The successful candidate will be responsible for site and project development design including stormwater management, site grading, utilities and erosion and sediment control for residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and municipal projects. This is an immediate need within our staff portfolio. We seek candidates that are highly motivated, have field construction and/or management experience, have strong engineering and design skills, can work on multiple tasks and projects daily, have strong written and verbal communication skills and desire to work in a fast paced but casual working environment. Candidates should also have demonstrated skills in working with other design and technical staff and be accomplished with project management and work delegation.
- Perform engineering functions to complete site designs of varying complexity,
- Design complete site construction plans,
- Create details needed for construction,
- Perform hydraulic and hydrologic stormwater management analysis and design,
- Design sediment and erosion control measures applicable for varying project types.
- Manage design, permitting and construction services efficiently and responsibly,
- Maintain budgets and time frames on projects being managed,
- Required to sign and seal drawings for assigned projects,
- Participate in adopting and improving design standards and internal procedures,
- Develop cost estimates for new work proposals,
- Communicate effectively with staff, clients, contractors, and government agencies,
- Attend meetings for projects when required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution with experience in land/site development disciplines,
- A Maryland PE License is required,
- Working knowledge of CAD/Civil 3D design software,
- Project and client management experience is preferred,
- Knowledge of local and state permitting processes is preferred.
How to Apply
- Download our Employment Application form
- Email the form along with your resume to Nicole Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, short term and long term disability insurance policies based on salary
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- 401(K) plan with 3% salary Safe Harbor match